TESLA & TYPE 2 ELECTRIC CAR CHARGE POINTS AVAILABLE
STAY FULLY CHARGED
Looking for luxury self-catering accommodation in Cornwall and need to charge your electric car ?
We have 2 chargers available to our guests 1 dedicated Tesla and a 2nd for all Type 2 Electric Vehicles.
All included – no extra charges.
You can always stay fully charged on your holiday at Old Barn Tregonetha and as we are ideally located between the A30 and A39 getting almost everywhere in Cornwall on a single charge is possible! Find out more here >
WE TRY AND REMAIN AS SUSTAINABLE AS POSSIBLE
WHITE CLOUD LAUNDRY AND LINEN ENVIROMENTAL POLICY
White Cloud Laundry and Linen Services Ltd (WCL) provide a range of linen rental and laundry services to industrial, commercial, and domestic customers.
Our laundry services have as their basis the reuse of rental linen and customers’ own linen products by using wash processes having the minimum environmental impact. WCL are additionally committed to improving the Company’s environmental performance by: –
• The use of environmentally friendly low temperature process chemicals.
• Operating a planned preventative maintenance policy to ensure our plant and machinery runs efficiently with the minimum use of energy and materials.
• Minimising the use of plastics by packing deliveries of clean linen in recyclable paper and reusable hamper bags.
• Ensuring an awareness of, and where appropriate adopting technological developments which improve the efficiency of our processes and minimise the use of energy and materials.
• Using route planning software to minimise vehicle miles in making deliveries of linen to customers.
• Increasing the involvement and awareness of all employees through communication and training.
• Using local suppliers and tradespeople wherever possible to reduce miles travelled.
• Minimising the environment impact on our immediate neighbourhood by keeping noise to a minimum and maintaining our property in a clean and tidy condition.
• Considering the environmental credentials of suppliers when purchasing materials and services.
• Segregating waste to allow recycling or reuse whenever possible.
• Ensuring that any waste is disposed of through an accredited contractor in an approved manner.
We continually strive to make further improvements in the way we operate to the benefit of our customers and the general environment.