1. The number of people occupying Old Barn, Tregonetha is limited to that stated on website,(5) unless by prior consent with the Owner.
2. You must pay a 50% deposit on booking, with the remainder of the balance payable four (4) weeks before the start of the Let. If a booking is made less than 4 weeks before the start of the holiday please send the full rental charges at the time of booking, having first checked that the Property of your choice can be reserved for you. Failure to pay the balance of rental charges, or failure to allow the Owner to take the balance by credit card by the due date (28 days prior to arrival), will result in the Owner treating the Property as available for re-booking. No reminders are sent out.
3. Please notify the Owner of any cancellation in writing. If a notice of cancellation is received between the dates of your deposit being received and the final payment being due then the deposit will be retained unless the Property can be re-let. If cancellation is made within four weeks of the holiday start (i.e. the whole rent has been paid) then the whole amount paid will be retained unless the Property can be re-let. If a re-let is successful then a full refund will be made, less an administration fee of £25 per week. If the Property cannot be re-let then no refund will be given.
To safeguard against cancellation charges & other unforeseen eventualities we strongly recommend Cancellation Insurance.
4. Should the Property, subsequent to booking, become unavailable through any cause, you must accept that the Owner’s liability is limited to the amount of any rent paid.
5. Pets are allowed: max of two, more by prior consent. No Smoking inside the Property.